Monday 1 August 2011

Sony PS Vita to launch in October

image

Source: TGS

Gaming on the move with the Sony PSP was popular but the next edition called PS Vita wants to up that.

Loaded in the Sony PS Vita is new controls, great performance and a large  screen to make gaming on the move even more enjoyable.

According to a particular UK retailer we may not have to wait long for the Sony PS Vita to land in the UK either. It will be available in 3G/Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi only formats.

What’s my view?

I liked the PSP and always wanted one; now I think I can say the same about the PS Vita. It sounds great and guaranteed to make gaming on the move so much more exciting. Lets just hope we can expect the same from the games on offer.

If you liked this post, ‘like’ it, leave a comment, follow me on Twitter for daily updates and more. Finally, don’t forget to tell your friends and family about my blog.

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

You must be a member of this blog to comment so come on, click the follow button at the top!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.