Tuesday 19 April 2011

Spotify cutting hours

imageSpotify announced last week to Free/Open users that they would be cutting the amount of hours that you can listen to music. Users will only be able to listen to 10 hours of music and if you want to listen to individual tracks you will only be able to play the song five times!

This is not good at all and really annoyed me. I came across this article last week, now I’m a regular Spotify user and was one of the first people to discover it so the fact that I would probably have to pay or switch to an alternative really irritated me.

TechRadar recently wrote an article entitled “10 best free Spotify alternatives,” I came across it and thought that I would draw your attention to it. Check it out and see what you think? Will any of those beat Free/Open Spotify?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Useful, thank you.

Post a Comment

You must be a member of this blog to comment so come on, click the follow button at the top!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.