Friday 6 May 2011

Get your hands on the Samsung Infuse 4G shortly

New Android super-slim smartphone from Samsung.

imageWe’ve just recently seen the release of the Samsung Galaxy S 2 in the UK and now we can eagerly await for another new smartphone from Samsung which uses brand new 4G technology. I can you tell now that from the specs this seems a pretty good upgrade.

The phone stands out from the rest with its tiny 8.9mm casing but the largest screen on the market measuring 4.5-inches. Hard to imagine how the screen can be so big but the casing so small and slim.

The Samsung Infuse 4G also gets Samsung’s Super AMOLED technology. The technology has  proved in tests to work well on small handsets so this should make it a pleasure to watch all your movies or show off your photos on your new smartphone to your friends and family.

The phone also comes equipped with a 1.2GHz processor Android 2.2 OS along with a beautiful 8Mp camera and the capability of shooting video in 720p.

This sounds that could be quite a popular phone when it is officially released in the US later this month. Hopefully it won’t be long before the UK can get their hands on it.

Take a look at the photograph above.

If you liked this post, ‘like’ it, follow me on Twitter for daily updates and more. Finally, don’t forget to tell your friends and family about my blog!

1 comment:

Joel V said...

I really like the way the Samsung Infuse 4G looks. The 4.5-inch screen is going to be great for watching videos and movies which means using the DISH Remote Access app would be perfect for this phone! As a customer and employee of DISH Network, I have been using the DISH Remote Access app for a long time on my MyTouch and it is one of the coolest apps that I have ever used. This app lets me stream live TV and recorded shows from my 922 SlingLoaded receiver to my phone anywhere I am! I definitely encourage anyone and everyone to take a look at dish.com/tveverywhere to get all the information on taking your channels with you! TV is so much better when you can watch when you want!

Post a Comment

You must be a member of this blog to comment so come on, click the follow button at the top!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.